Now we have 33%. That literally means, any state assembly or central parliament will have considerable representation of women. The possibilities are multifaceted. For any action, there will be an equal and opposite reaction.
Leaving all the good possibilities to your imagination, lemme take you through 8 funny ill-effects of this 33%.
1. More number of women body guards will be appointed, so they will bounce the women members, when they fight in the assembly. And instead of mikes, we will get to see all household utensils flying towards the speakers.
2. We will have more news of women MLAs being abused in the assembly.
3. We will get to hear some intelligent talks by the men members, so they can win the hearts of women there.
4. Parliament house / Assemblies will be ordered to have day care centers and play school in the same campus.
5. More Agatha Sangma’s will grow across states, and everyone will try to beat agatha’s record of being the youngest minister in the parliament / state.
6. Retail stores like Reliance Fresh, More, Food world and all will fight for little space near assembly and offer some assembly delivery(no more home deliveries) of vegetables, fruits etc. Also, we will have mobile stores selling jewels and make up items in the vicinity.
7. Huge special parking lots will be built for these women, so they can park their cars properly without hitting other cars.
8. Speakers will introduce a new law, which will expel members from the meetings, if they get to see couples sitting and chatting under the trees in the assembly campus.
If you think you can add more… leave them as comments. :). Lets HAVE FUN.